This week we needed to the final deliverable before the final final presentation. So we had to go through intense preparation, based on all of our previous feedbacks to make this the best presentation we could.
For our prototype, we decided to make an application that will show which activities are available for elders near their locations. We began by testing the flow of our final prototype with some people from other groups, so they could tell us if our app was intuitive and if all of the screens made sense.
We also had a meeting with the municipality to define some things we wanted the application to cover. It was a productive meeting because they answered the questions we had and were very helpful.
After that, with our tasks divided, we got to focus solely on the hard group work at the dome. We had people working on the poster, on the prototypes (one for mobile and one for web), and on the presentation.
And for the presentation day we were so happy because we got good feedback from the professors, especially Coni, who helped us to clarify lots of things we were not understanding before.
We were also happy that the professors liked our prototypes and were very positive about it. We also got some feedback on our poster, so we have more to work for the last day.
That’s it for now, we hope to make a big great presentation for this project that we have been working so hard for so many weeks.